Writing Exercises

Are you running out of writing exercise ideas? You've come to the right blog.
I believe, writing - or any other art form - takes practice. Some of us write morning pages, some keep diaries, some write a hundred drafts, others "keep in shape" with writing exercises.
Personally, I prefer writing exercises and am always looking for new ideas. Surely - I assume - I can't be the only writer out there, searching for fresh stimulation. That is why I designed this blog, to share my "starters" with you.
So, plant your butt on a chair and start writing. Better yet sign up and receive my new writing exercise postings via email.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Reflection 5

This week's exercises, your memories, present you with the beginning of a story: introduction of protagonist, conflict, introduction of antagonist, another conflict. 
Now you can let your conflicts climax, then write the resolution. 


Write for ten minutes or until you found your story.


for more writing exercises go to .... http://www.verenaberger.com/sidelink%20writing%20exercises/writing_exercises.htm

No comments: