Writing Exercises

Are you running out of writing exercise ideas? You've come to the right blog.
I believe, writing - or any other art form - takes practice. Some of us write morning pages, some keep diaries, some write a hundred drafts, others "keep in shape" with writing exercises.
Personally, I prefer writing exercises and am always looking for new ideas. Surely - I assume - I can't be the only writer out there, searching for fresh stimulation. That is why I designed this blog, to share my "starters" with you.
So, plant your butt on a chair and start writing. Better yet sign up and receive my new writing exercise postings via email.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Kool-Aid And Cariboo Stew

a pleasant surprise arrived in my mailbox right before Christmas ... Your book.  I enjoyed reading your wonderful stories ... As did my daughter.

Thanks for sharing your interesting life in print. Are there more books in your future?  I hope so.

Cheers,
Carla Glessing

No comments: